Ionotropic Glutamate Receptors conference travel grant
Hello Bio is delighted to be able to offer a $500 travel grant for a post graduate to attend the 26th Neuropharmacology Conference: Ionotropic Glutamate Receptors, a satellite to the 2016 Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience on the 10 - 11 November 2016 , Paradise Point, San Diego, CA, USA
It’s easy and quick to apply!
There are no complicated rules or terms and conditions – you just need to be a post-graduate attending the Ionotropic Glutamate Receptors conference, and be able to tell us why you think you deserve it. However, to make it fair to all, there are a few requirements:
- you need to be a current post-graduate
- you must provide a detailed breakdown of what the money will be used for, and what funding (if any) you have already obtained. Things we are looking for are direct travel costs, or registration fees - not your beer supply for the week!
- you must provide a short paragraph about why it is important for you to attend the 26th Neuropharmacology Conference
- and finally - we will need a short statement from your supervisor / PI to confirm your application (by separate email, and not from a personal email account)
Assuming the above requirements are met, we will enter you into a draw for the travel grant. Your application and your PI's confirmation statement should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know if you are successful.
- The draw will take place on 8th November 2016– so just make sure your application is in before then.
- The winner will be notified immediately and announced on our website.
- If the winner is presenting, we ask that you acknowledge Hello Bio's financial support on your poster, or in your communication, if possible, and send us a copy.
- As is usual with these sorts of things - we do reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
Featured glutamate products
A selective and non-competitive mGlu5 receptor antagonist (Ki = 42 nM). Displays antidepressant, anxiolytic and neuroprotective properties. Available at high purity (>99%)...View full MTEP product details