JHU37152 dihydrochloride (DREADD ligand) (water soluble)
Novel water soluble DREADD ligand with high affinity and potency for hM3Dq and hM4Di. Active in vivo.
- Biological description
Sold under license from the NIH, US patent pending 62/627,527
Storing and Using Your Product
Soluble in water (100mM). Always store solutions at -20°C.
Storage of solid
- Store at -20°C.
- Please note that the compound is a hydroscopic solid and contact with air may cause material to become sticky. Product performance should not be affected but we recommend storing the material in a sealed jar.
Storage of solutions
- Make up solutions and use immediately.
- If storage of solutions is required, you should aliquot out the solution into tightly sealed vials and store at -20°C and store these for up to one month.
- Allow the product to equilibrate to RT for at least one hour before opening and using.
Storage of solutions at room temperature
- We recommend only keeping solutions at room temperature (25°C) for a few days as our studies have shown that after 96 hours the purity of the compound in solution drops to ~95% and will continue to drop over time.
This product is for RESEARCH USE ONLY and is not intended for therapeutic or diagnostic use. Not for human or veterinary use