How to complete your application
Your application for a travel grant from Hello Bio is nearly complete - we just need one more thing:
- Please ask your supervisor / PI to write a short statement to confirm your application.
- Your supervisor / PI will then just need to email the statement to firstname.lastname@example.org. So we can verify your application, it's important that your supervisor / PI uses their institution email address, and not a personal email account to send this email.
What happens next
Once you have completed the steps above, you can relax - your application is finished! You should receive an email confirming that we have received your application, and if you are successful in this month's draw, you will be notifed immediately by email.
If you are not successful, you may re-submit your application each month. Good luck!
Terms and conditions
- One travel award will be allocated every month.
- A draw will be made on the first Thursday of each month – so just make sure your application is in before then.
- Winners will be notified immediately and announced monthly.
- If winners are presenting, we ask that you acknowledge Hello Bio's financial support on your poster, or in your communication, and send us a copy.
- You may enter each month but to be fair to all - if you win a travel award, you will not be eligible to enter again for a period of 12 months.
- As is usual with these sorts of things - we do reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.