Travel grant to IBNS Annual Meeting 2019
Hello Bio is delighted to be able to offer a $500 travel grant for a post graduate to attend the International Behavioral Neuroscience Society (IBNS) 28th Annual Meeting on the 23-27 June 2019 in Cairns, Australia.
It's easy and quick to apply
There are no complicated rules or terms and conditions – you just need to be a post-graduate or post-doctoral researcher attending the IBNS 2019 Annual Meeting and be able to tell us why you think you deserve it. However, to make it fair to all, there are a few requirements:
- you need to be a current post-graduate or post-doctoral researcher
- you must provide a detailed breakdown of what the money will be used for, and what funding (if any) you have already obtained. Things we are looking for are direct travel costs, or registration fees - not your beer supply for the week!
- you must provide a short paragraph about why it is important for you to attend the IBNS 2019 meeting
- and finally - we will need a short statement from your supervisor / PI to confirm your application (by separate email, and not from a personal email account)
Assuming the above requirements are met, we will enter you into a draw for the travel grant. Your application and your PI's confirmation statement should be emailed to email@example.com and we will let you know if you are successful.
- The draw will take place on Monday 3rd June 2019– so just make sure your application is in before then.
- The winner will be notified immediately and announced on our website.
- If the winner is presenting, we ask that you acknowledge Hello Bio's financial support on your poster, or in your communication, and send us a copy.
- As is usual with these sorts of things - we do reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
Featured neuroscience products
JHU37160 dihydrochloride and JHU37152 dihydrochloride are novel water-soluble DREADD ligands, with high potency and affinity for hM3Dq & hM4Di receptors, active in vivo. They join our unique DREADDs range which includes clozapine N-oxide dihydrochloride, DREADD agonist 21 (Compound 21) dihydrochloride and salvinorin B.Compounds to study neurodegeneration
We offer a range of excitotoxins, and tools to study neurodegeneration at prices around 50% less than other suppliers. The range includes: ibotenic acid, kainic acid, picrotoxin, muscimol, bicuculline and 6-OHDA. Many are reviewed by researchers, and cited in the literature - available at high purity, and around half the price of other suppliers, switching to Hello Bio could give your lab significant cost savings!
Our tools to explore synaptic signaling are also around 50% less than other suppliers - they include (+)-MK 801 maleate, TTX citrate, NBQX disodium salt, SR 95531 (gabazine) hydrobromide, and D-AP5. Latest introductions include AMPA PAM cyclothiazide, protein phosphatase inhibitor okadaic acid, and EAAT blockers DL-TBOA and UCPH 101. Made by our own chemists, cited in the literature, many have been biologically tested - why not give them a try?